Fort Worth Pet Surgery
Home » Fort Worth Pet Surgery
NEW State-of-the-Art Referral Facility: NOW OPEN!
welcomes Fort Worth pet surgery referral cases at the
- The first and only comprehensive veterinary hospital in Fort Worth with specialists board-certified in small animal surgery and medicine, overnight emergency services and 24-hour patient care
- Full-service internal medicine and oncology case care, including radiation therapy, never before available in Fort Worth
- Advanced 16,000 square foot facility featuring new, state-of-the art equipment, including CT and Radiation Therapy
- Convenient location for Fort Worth and West Texas clients
- Referral-based patient diagnosis and treatment including ophthalmology, board-certified surgery (orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, soft tissue surgery, minimally invasive surgical procedures), medical oncology, radiation oncology, radiology, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, emergency and critical care
For a trusted partner and the highest-quality Fort Worth pet surgery, refer challenging cases to the DVSC.
4631 Citylake Blvd. West
Fort Worth, Texas 76132
GPS Coordinates: 32.681412,-97.411476 or N 32° 40′ 53.08”, W 97° 24′ 41.306”