Home » Surgeons
At the DVSC, our team of surgeons features the best in specialty training and expertise. After receiving their Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degrees, all of our surgeons completed the following:
- specialized instruction in the field of small animal surgery
- extensive training in the management of surgical diseases
- internship and a three-year residency in Small Animal Surgery Residency* program at a university teaching hospital
- specialist training in orthopedics, soft tissue surgery and neurosurgery
- extensive training in radiology, anesthesia and pain management for dogs and cats
*Small Animal Surgery Residency programs are accredited by the American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS), the governing body responsible for the supervision and certification of surgeons.