Training and Expertise
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2008
- Master of Science- Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Surgery: Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1997
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine – Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine 2002
- Rotating Internship – Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine 2002-2003
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, 2003
- Residency in Small Animal Surgery, University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, 2004-2007
Dr. Sura enjoys spending time outdoors and working on her pottery. She shares her home three perfect dogs, two ornery cats, two tortoises and a snake.