Training and expertise
- Diplomate: American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University, 1999
- Small Animal Private Practice, Arlington Texas, 1999-2001
- Internship in Small Animal Surgery: Oklahoma State University, 2001
- Residency in Small Animal Surgery: Oklahoma State University, 2002-05
Dr. Reaugh is married and has three children. His family also includes one golden retriever and two cats. Dr. Reaugh enjoys quail hunting, ranching and spending time with family.